May 1, 2007

Another Design Blog

In a few days I will be graduating from the School of Visual Arts and taking my first steps into the "real world". I now face the same challenge that every art school grad does- finding a job, amongst other things. My dreams are to run my own studio one day, to become respected in the industry, to have my opinions heard and my words remembered. Which brings me to my next point, it has never been natural or easy for me to express myself verbally- I guess that is why I am a designer. With this blog, I would like to not only practice communicating my ideas in a written format but also post art and photos of mine and others. Basically share my view of the world with anyone willing to look with me.

So, I guess what I am saying is that, I hope this blog becomes a promotional tool as well as vehicle for me to express myself.

1 comment:

Alexandra said...

Woot woot! You better stick to this blog though lol